Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Barring International Call through CO1
АРТКОМ Форум > Форумы для специалистов > Техническая поддержка ARIA SOHO
HatemHusam
Hello,
Good Morning to you wink.gif , I'm trying to block all International calls that are going out through CO1

I've found PGM116, but PGM116 can Block the International Calls specified by station number.

instead of the station number, I would like to use CO1, is that possible ? thank you very much
harris
Цитата(HatemHusam @ 4.6.2016, 10:31) *
Hello,
Good Morning to you wink.gif , I'm trying to block all International calls that are going out through CO1

I've found PGM116, but PGM116 can Block the International Calls specified by station number.

instead of the station number, I would like to use CO1, is that possible ? thank you very much

It's possible, 'cause each CO Line also has assigned to some CO COS (Class of Service) in PGM141/2.
The final restriction applied by system is a result of CO COS and STA COS. Look at the table in the manual, where CO COSes are as columns and STA COSes are as the strings. The final restriction is the crossing of the colunm and the string and pointing to correspoding table A/B/C/D.

P.S. Well, the Artcom forum is getting to become as International forum... smile.gif
AnrDaemon
Цитата(harris @ 4.6.2016, 14:27) *
P.S. Well, the Artcom forum is getting to become as International forum... smile.gif

Considering the fact it was the only forum I could find two years ago… Seems like it is the only forum left in existence?
HatemHusam
Цитата(AnrDaemon @ 6.6.2016, 9:31) *
Considering the fact it was the only forum I could find two years ago… Seems like it is the only forum left in existence?

Yes it is, the Team here is very helpful, Big Thanks for Mr.Andrey Kasapskiy who really helped me a lot to use my PBX.
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.