Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Call Forward if Busy from CO Line to another CO Line
АРТКОМ Форум > Форумы для специалистов > Техническая поддержка ARIA SOHO
HatemHusam
Hello Team,

How are you today cool.gif cool.gif

1. I would like to know how to transfer a call from CO1 to CO2 if CO1 is busy ? wink.gif

2. one more thing, I have something unusual, if some one called CO1 or CO2 or CO3 ... etc, and no one answer that call the Flex1 button keeps flashing and we will not be able to use that CO unless the attendant station pickup and phone and put it again !! any idea about that ? huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif
HatemHusam
Hello,

Any response from the team @__@
AXEL
1. Incoming or outgoing call?

2. PGM 112. On all analog phones do SLT BCall Block Bit - ON.
PGM 111. SLT Flash OP- Hold Release.
HatemHusam
Цитата(AXEL @ 20.6.2016, 10:00) *
1. Incoming or outgoing call?

2. PGM 112. On all analog phones do SLT BCall Block Bit - ON.
PGM 111. SLT Flash OP- Hold Release.

Thanks AXEL for your response

regarding 1. I want to transfer all incoming calls
regarding 2. I will check and get back to you smile.gif

thank you
AXEL
The user calls on your PBX 1 CO line, but the line is busy.
The CO switch the incoming call to another line.
Right?
On analog lines it is possible only on the side of the provider
HatemHusam
Цитата(AXEL @ 21.6.2016, 14:52) *
The user calls on your PBX 1 CO line, but the line is busy.
The CO switch the incoming call to another line.
Right?
On analog lines it is possible only on the side of the provider

Dear ALEX, yes that right, but it is not analog line it is DKTU.

when the user call on our PBX 1 CO line the attendant station ext. 101 will ring ring only, so if the line is busy in ext.101 can we transfer that incoming call to another CO Line ?
harris
Цитата(HatemHusam @ 25.6.2016, 8:33) *
Dear ALEX, yes that right, but it is not analog line it is DKTU.

when the user call on our PBX 1 CO line the attendant station ext. 101 will ring ring only, so if the line is busy in ext.101 can we transfer that incoming call to another CO Line ?

1. It does not matter, what type of extension is, DKTU or SLT.
The line connected to PX is anolog line (CO line). That is a reason. So, if this line busy, only the provider's equipment (if any) could route next call to the other CO line, but not your office telephone system.
2. Your question is not clear for understanding.
- incoming call is assigned to ext.101
- ext.101 does not answer this incoming call
- the incoming line still keeps on ringing
- and nobody can't use this line until ex.101 answer the call
Is it right??
If yes, then you need:
- either release the unanswered incoming call, for example, using Hunt group (with voice annoucement)
- or forward the unanswered incoming call to snother extension. There may be different ways to fot it.
HatemHusam
Цитата(harris @ 26.6.2016, 16:26) *
1. It does not matter, what type of extension is, DKTU or SLT.
The line connected to PX is anolog line (CO line). That is a reason. So, if this line busy, only the provider's equipment (if any) could route next call to the other CO line, but not your office telephone system.
2. Your question is not clear for understanding.
- incoming call is assigned to ext.101
- ext.101 does not answer this incoming call
- the incoming line still keeps on ringing
- and nobody can't use this line until ex.101 answer the call
Is it right??
If yes, then you need:
- either release the unanswered incoming call, for example, using Hunt group (with voice annoucement)
- or forward the unanswered incoming call to snother extension. There may be different ways to fot it.

Dear harris,

for point number 1 >> thanks for your clarification, I called the provider and solve this matter.
for point number 2 >> I want to describe it again:
* if a customer called our CO line
* and no one pick up that call from our side
* the customer close the call because no one answer him call -- up to this stage every thing is normal
* in this case, the Flex button which is assigned to this CO line will keeps flashing and flashing and flashing ( light on light off )
* the flex button which is flashing will not stop flashing unless we pick up the handset and return it back

this is our issue exactly, i tired to check the CO release timer PGM180>> Flex14 and PGM 180>>Flex19 but this does not help to fix that issue.
harris
Цитата(HatemHusam @ 27.6.2016, 12:08) *
Dear harris,

for point number 1 >> thanks for your clarification, I called the provider and solve this matter.
for point number 2 >> I want to describe it again:
* if a customer called our CO line
* and no one pick up that call from our side
* the customer close the call because no one answer him call -- up to this stage every thing is normal
* in this case, the Flex button which is assigned to this CO line will keeps flashing and flashing and flashing ( light on light off )
* the flex button which is flashing will not stop flashing unless we pick up the handset and return it back

this is our issue exactly, i tired to check the CO release timer PGM180>> Flex14 and PGM 180>>Flex19 but this does not help to fix that issue.

It depends on the method of ring assignment (the way your system handles incoming call):
- do you use DISA mode on incoming CO line or not?? (Pgm 140) Or any Voice Greeting??
- what is the ring assignment destination for the CO line in PGM144??
- check the CO line itself. Disconnect it from your system and connect SLT directly to the this CO line.
Check if outside caller releases unanswered call, the SLT will stop ringing or not.
HatemHusam
Цитата(harris @ 27.6.2016, 12:23) *
It depends on the method of ring assignment (the way your system handles incoming call):
- do you use DISA mode on incoming CO line or not?? (Pgm 140) Or any Voice Greeting??
- what is the ring assignment destination for the CO line in PGM144??
- check the CO line itself. Disconnect it from your system and connect SLT directly to the this CO line.
Check if outside caller releases unanswered call, the SLT will stop ringing or not.

this is great so lets figure out :
1. Yes, we are using voice greeting in that CO Line, the customer will hear the voice greeting and after that he will dial the desired extension like 105,137,141 .... etc

2. I will check it and get back to you

3. Yes, the SLT will stop ringing .

I was reading the manual and I notice there is a timer called "Attendant Recall Timer" (PGM 180 – FLEX1) , does that timer effect our issue ?
harris
Цитата(HatemHusam @ 27.6.2016, 12:54) *
this is great so lets figure out :
1. Yes, we are using voice greeting in that CO Line, the customer will hear the voice greeting and after that he will dial the desired extension like 105,137,141 .... etc

2. I will check it and get back to you

3. Yes, the SLT will stop ringing .

I was reading the manual and I notice there is a timer called "Attendant Recall Timer" (PGM 180 – FLEX1) , does that timer effect our issue ?

Ok. You use DISA.
So, you need to check and adjust the CPT cadences for Busy/Error cases. It is cadence of acoustic signals on the CO line which system may detect. Look PGM423.
harris
And also....
- create a Hunt Group (Ring/Circ/Term/UCD) with ext.101 as a member, assign an Overflow timer in the group (example, 10 sec). - pgm190 and 191.
- in pgm 144 assign ring destination to this Hunt Group instead of direct assignment to ext.101.

So, if the incoming call is not answered by ext.101 during Overflow Timer, then it will released by the system.
HatemHusam
Цитата(harris @ 27.6.2016, 13:38) *
And also....
- create a Hunt Group (Ring/Circ/Term/UCD) with ext.101 as a member, assign an Overflow timer in the group (example, 10 sec). - pgm190 and 191.
- in pgm 144 assign ring destination to this Hunt Group instead of direct assignment to ext.101.

So, if the incoming call is not answered by ext.101 during Overflow Timer, then it will released by the system.

Dear harris,
I've created the hunt group and adjust the overflow timer for it, but before i will go ahead with the next step pgm 144, I want to make sure from you that customer will stay hearing the voice greeting even if the CO line is assigned to a hunt group ??

thank you
harris
Цитата(HatemHusam @ 28.6.2016, 9:23) *
Dear harris,
I've created the hunt group and adjust the overflow timer for it, but before i will go ahead with the next step pgm 144, I want to make sure from you that customer will stay hearing the voice greeting even if the CO line is assigned to a hunt group ??

thank you

The correct assignment for DISA and its operation is following:
- the DISA mode and corresponding voice announcement should be assigned in pgm140 !!!
- the DID/DISA Destination for Error case should be assigned in pgm167 as Tone!! It means that if outside caller dials wrong extension number or dials nothing then the system will route the call according to the pgm144 assignment (if any). If there no any assignment for the CO in pgm144, then only in this case the call will routed to the system attendant which is pointed in pgm164.

So:
- DISA Mode with Voice greeting is switched on in pgm140, not in pgm144
- if the outside caller dials the proper ext.number then the call will be routed to that extension
- if the caller doesn't dial ext. number then the call will be routed by pgm144 assignment to the Hunt Group. (If you need you can use another, i.e. additional, voice announcement inside the Hunt Group, which will be applied after DISA Greeting).
- if the call inside the Hunt Group is unanswered during Overflow Timer and if Overflow Destinatikn is empty then the call will be released by system and the CO line will go to idle state.

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.